Structures Mechanic (1-2 YRS EXP) - Pinellas Park, Florida 21826
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Structures Mechanic for an opportunity in Pinellas Park, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures such as F-16 canopies, F-35 canopies, and C-130 sub-assembly components.
- Assemblies can require controlled tooling as well as build to print.
- Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and fixtures.
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking, and cold working. Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes and perform repairs.
- Works from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and shop orders.
- Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective action.
Qualifications and requirements: - 1 - 2 years of sheet metal assembly/aircraft sheet metal structure experience is required.
- Previous experience as an Assembler and/or Aircraft Structures Mechanic is highly preferred
- Previous aircraft structure on the F-16, C-130, and F-35 is highly preferred.
- Work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with all co-workers or supervisory staff.
- Must be able to work overtime
- No tools needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)