Structures Mechanic II-Helicopter- Columbus, MS- HIGH PAY RATE!!
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Time and a Half on OT!
No Tools Required!
Per Diem Available for candidates that qualify!
High Hourly Rate!
- Read detailed plans and diagrams and inspect and measure parts prior to assembly, making sure parts are free of defects and are the right size.
- Install Sheet metal parts and assemblies in aircraft; assure that installations are attached without endangering aircraft structure or systems operations and functions.
- Cut, grind, or trim parts to fit properly.
- Use tools, such as drills, grinders, and rivet guns to assemble helicopters and parts
- Fitting and assembling skins, frames, and other components. Work will consist of drilling, fitting, and riveting of the many sub-assemblies of the helicopter, including such items as tail booms and stabilizers
- Follow Engineering Instructions and Company polices.
- Make adjustments or replace parts when needed
- Assist in the development of patterns or templates to simplify manufacturing processes and to assure proper dimensions
- Work with inspectors to run tests to determine whether the parts are assembled properly
- Cut, file, drill, and ream metal, plastic, and rubber sections to prepare them for fastening
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years related experience; some experience may be substituted for education normally acquired in the attainment of an A&P license or a degree directly related to aircraft sheet metal or composite.
- Basic computer skills.Ability to read, interpret, and follow written technical schedule.
- Must be available to work Second Shift- 3:15pm to 11:45pm.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)