GULFSTREAM AIRCRAFT Structures Mechanic Sr - Brunswick, Georgia 23092 - 23883
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structures Mechanics for an opportunity in Savannah, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Heavy structures work (Skin changes, cargo door mods, crack repairs, antenna installations)
- Structures mechanics will perform assembly and fitting of detail parts and structures and varied drilling and riveting operations.
- Safely perform sheet-metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft under general supervision. Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Use blueprints to cut and form plastics and follow standard operating procedures when using adhesives, sealants and solvents.
- Utilizing proper tooling, shape and form complex angles and configurations according to blueprint specifications or written/verbal information.
- Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions. Use the proper hardware for various sheetmetal applications.
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Use personal protective equipment as required. Ensure aircraft interior is protected (PTP).
- Assist in monthly 5S audits.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Assist in developing initiatives to meet individual OGSM requirements, as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Q-Stamp preferred.
- Four (4) years related structural assembly experience.
- Experience working with Solumnia and Smarteam preferred
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)