This position is responsible for the structural installation of parts and major components in the manufacturing of the client aircraft
- Perform repair work (concessions/discrepancies)
- Positioning and assembly of components
- Rework of external skin damage of the aircraft
- Work in compliance with production orders, design documents, concessions and inspection procedures
- Prepare and solve queries, ensure follow-up and give feedback
- Examine and sort work orders and drawings
- Prepare job station for daily activity
- Other duties as assigned.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.