Structures Mechanic- Secret Clearance- Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
PDS Tech, Inc. •
High Hourly Rate
Additional Weekly Per Diem!
Time and a Half on OT!
Active Secret Clearance Required!
Candidate must provide their own tools!
- Troubleshoots and maintains F-15 aircraft structures, systems, components, and related equipment.
- Removes and installs aircraft components.
- Conducts functional tests of repaired components and systems.
- Adjusts, aligns, and rigs aircraft systems.
- Supervises and performs aircraft jacking, lifting, and towing operations.
- Inspects F-15 aircraft structures, systems, components, and related systems.
- Supervises and performs aircraft and component inspections.
- Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective actions.
- Inspects and checks components for clearances, tolerances, proper installation, and operation. Inspects and operates powered and nonpowered aerospace ground equipment. Inspects and identifies aircraft corrosion for prevention and repair.
- Reviews maintenance forms, aircraft records, automated maintenance data systems, and historical reports to ensure complete documentation.
- Inventories and maintains aircraft equipment.
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma/GED
- 4 + years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work,
- Active Secret Clearance Required- Will check clearance status prior to submitting to manager.
- Candidate must provide their own tools.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)