The position is a hands-on aerospace-engineering hardware-focused fabrication technician located within the Mechanical Engineering Product Development Model Shop.
The primary job responsibility is mechanical fabrication prototypes, model parts and assemblies, using Composites, Wood, Aluminum and unique materials, in support of internal customers for display, training and development.
- Technician will develop, maintain, repair, and modify structural model components,
- Build fixturing and tooling by using advanced fabrication skills.
- Technician will ensure compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures for laboratory operations.
- Requested tasks are verified by and evaluated with the customer and lab lead.
- The selected candidate shall report directly to the Mechanical Engineering Labs Supervisor.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.