PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN: This position performs limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities. Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility. Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty. The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions. This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
- Performs duties as Supply Technician in support of rotary-wing aircraft maintenance.
- Collaborate various departments to determine all required materials and ensure accountability and availability of all materials.
- Maintain all sensitive data information and prepare appropriate project schedule.
- Coordinate with maintenance and supply support departments to ensure efficient movement and expedite all materials.
- Maintain all information for status of materials on a near real time basis and generate periodic material readiness reports.
- Prepare required reports for all cost accounts and procurement to ensure compliance to all account payable requirements.
- Prepare required documents and drawings and maintain all files for material delivery sites and prepare efficient work schedule.
- Use provided safety equipment when working with hazardous materials.
- Maintain cleanliness of your assigned work area.
- Responsible for adhering to all applicable Foreign Object Damage (FOD) prevention rules and regulations.
- Must comply with established General and Industrial Safety Rules and Regulations as applicable to the contract, facilities and job assignment.
- May be required to perform simple computer input functions.
- Assist when directed to ensure safety, security and preservation of Customer owned and Company owned equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with the Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) or equivalent.
- Training in aviation programs
- Basic understanding of general aircraft equipment and supply support
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of aircraft maintenance procedures
- 3 years of aircraft supply support and material handling experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 6 years’ additional education and/or related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of supply support and material handling experience.
- Ability to track the flow of material, parts, and assemblies within and/or between supply support, work centers and detachment sites.
- Ability to work any assigned shift and overtime as needed.
- Knowledge of and ability to administer a 100 tool accountability and control to include coordinating, shipping and transporting of customer provided tools requiring calibration and specialized equipment testing.
- Great organizational skills and ability to multi-task various projects to completion in a timely manner.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Must be goal-oriented, exceptional attention to detail, work well individually and with a team, exceptional communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Desire for continuous improvement and the ability to work under pressure while completing tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance of grounds and facilities.
- Keep detailed records of all parts and materials.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- A current U.S. passport and comply with mobility requirements.
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) you successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; (d) your ability to provide proof of COVID vaccination status, (e) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date, if needed, and (f) KAI commencing performance on this contract.