Position: Systems Technician
Duration: Long Term
Responsible for performing routine task relating to the VIP systems installation on executive wide body aircraft.
Ensure that assigned functions are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures, that quality standards are met or exceeded, and that related documentation is accurate and complete.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to understand engineer drawings, blue prints, drawings of gray water, waste water and air systems, repair and reinstalling systems.
- Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Works under limited supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors components (including items such as lavs, plumbing, ducts, etc.).
- Performs work in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
- Mentors and train other system installation technicians.
- Reads and follows required Engineering Drawings and testing materials.
- Demonstrates highest ethical standards.
- Works well within the team environment.