Tool Procurement Analyst - New Orleans, Louisiana 21223
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Tool Procurement Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Tool Procurement Analyst for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides supply support sustainment services at customer or field locations.
- Monitors logistic systems performance.
- Conducts research and provides logistical assistance to support operational objectives.
- Satisfies modification requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Facilitates acquisition of authorized consumables to meet modifications requirements.
- Reviews inventory stock usage to ensure cost effective use of resources.
- Satisfies requirements for non-production materials, portable tools, perishable tools, shop supplies in support of modification.
- Performs modification kit inventory to ensure accurate accountability of parts and consumables.
- Maintains effective field customer relations.
- Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory in support of modification efforts.
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve issues with kits and parts.
- Prepares required reports in support of organization and contractual requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have Secret Clearance to start the assignment
- High Scool Diploma/GED and 3 or more years of experience or AA degree and 1 or more years of experience
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test and Background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)