Toolmakers (REQ 183501): 41136
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Toolmakers in Savannah, Georgia.
Under close supervision, lay out and construct tools from Tool Design, Engineering drawings and/or hand sketches to meet scheduled deadlines and quality standards.
- With the assistance of other Toolmakers, set up and operate tool shop machinery and equipment to fabricate and assemble quality tooling.
- Perform simple calculations of material needs and other requirements.
- Set up and utilize precision measuring tools; check own work for conformance to specifications.
- Assist with tool prove out on new and reworked detail tooling.
- Comply with all safety regulations and maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Operate cart and forklift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year machine shop experience and/or machine shop training at a Vocational Technical School.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Must have a good understanding and ability to apply shop math.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)