Functions as the UH-60M Mechanic under the direction of the UH-60M Mechanic Lead. The UH-60M Mechanic will perform aircraft maintenance, repairs, modifications, and inspections in accordance with approved publications and directives. The UH-60M Mechanic will also provide technical direction and training to mentor Saudi Arabia National Guard (SANG) maintenance personnel when needed. Ensures that all related maintenance operations are conducted IAW safety regulations and directives.
1. Performs UH-60M maintenance tasks and duties as required using approved technical directives and publication.
2. Remove, inspect, troubleshoot and install aircraft components and subcomponents.
3. Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, servicing and lubrication, and MOC/MTF support functions.
4. Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools, test equipment, and Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
5. Prepares, reviews, and updates aircraft maintenance forms and records.
6. Uses common measuring tools, measuring gages, and alignment fixtures.
7. Supports the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART), as directed.
8. Ensures maintenance operations are conducted IAW safety regulations and directives.
9. Provides On-the-Job Training (OJT), coaching, and mentoring to SANG personnel.
10. Other tasks as directed by the first line supervisor or higher.
B. Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities under the direction and supervision of the mechanic section lead or PC supervisors.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As directed by the first line supervisor or higher.