A. Education Level:
1. Required: High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Preferred: Advanced degree or equivalent.
B. Training Certifications:
1. Required: Graduated from a US Army UH-60 maintenance course or possess FAA A&P or Foreign equivalent.
2. Preferred: Graduated from a US Army UH-60 aviation maintenance course and possess an FAA A&P license or foreign equivalent
1. Required: Six (6) years’ experience in UH-60M aviation maintenance.
2. Required: 150 Flight Hours as a UH60 NRCM experience in aviation maintenance.
3. Preferred: Ten (10) years cumulative experience in UH-60 maintenance.
4. Preferred: FAA A&P certified.
D. Specific knowledge, skills, ability:
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with host nation personnel and company management.
2. Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
3. Possess a valid driver’s license.
C. Successfully pass an overseas deployment / FAA Flight physical upon hire.