Aircraft Mechanics - No Licenses Needed!
Now Hiring Transitioning
Military Aviation Mechanics and Technicians!
Why LAUNCH: LAUNCH is a leading aviation employer with job openings throughout the U.S. We offer military veterans excellent employment opportunities working contract jobs with commercial and military maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities for both fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. It’s an exciting time to enter the civilian aviation workforce and our dedicated military recruiting team, with many of them veterans themselves, help you maximize your earnings in the location of your choice.
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects. Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools. Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data. Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This is a temporary to permanent position.