- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) and technical school certificate.
- Must have current FAA issued Mechanic certificate with both Airframe & Powerplant ratings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have prior experience maintaining specific assigned aircraft.
- Must have at least 8 years of direct experience in aircraft maintenance, cilivian or military.
- Must have exercised the privilege of their A&P License for a minimum of 6 months of the previous 24 months.
- Must have experience with working from blueprint drawings, diagram, specifications, service manuals, sketches, templates and other incomplete data.
- CMF 15 aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent.
- As a condition of employment, all candidates must be able to obtain a clearance, successfully complete a urinalysis and criminal background check and show proof of COVID 19 vaccination.
- Experience working on the following airframes: AT-802, DHC-8, or UH-60 and/ or UH-1 ST.
- Strong Electrical/Avionics background a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Focus on Results - Able to plan and organize work to achieve goals; achieves targeted results with minimal supervision; is accountable for own actions.
2. Communications - Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills; Provides timely, well organized verbal & written information that is audience appropriate; listens attentively to others and retains/processes information.
3. Teamwork - Builds alliances, partnerships & collaboration with others including those different from him/her; deals tactfully with others; assumes helps with a variety of team roles.
4. Strategic Planning & Decision-Making - Develops strategic short- & long-term plans; arranges priorities, distinguishing urgent, important and unimportant in order to meet goals & deadlines; consults & collaborates with appropriate people.
5. Initiative & Innovation - Generates new ideas personally & encourage team to do the same; stays up to date on technology & approaches to work; provides creative solutions & input when faced with challenges.
6. Interpersonal Relationships - Builds effective relationships with internal & external customers; ability to work independently and coordinate work with others; resolves conflicts in a professional manner.
7. Quality & Safety - Adheres to all safety & security policies and regulations; demonstrates quality work that is accurate, thorough & efficient.
8. Continuous Improvement - Examines personal & organizational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement. analyzes successes & failures to learn and improve.
9. Training & Development - Completes required & suggested training; shows eagerness and capacity to learn; receptive to coaching & feedback.
10. Integrity - Committed to passionately and consistently promoting a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, socially responsible, and where differences are respected and valued.