Welder A - Grand Prairie, TX
Lockheed Martin •
- Perform a variety of duties to weld any parts or assemblies of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and their alloys by any required weld process, including acetylene and oxygen, inert-arc, arc, etc.
- Braze and solder as required.
- Do simple layouts and weld detail parts and small assemblies such as brackets, gussets, and tubing assemblies, and occasionally heavy assembly fixtures or jigs.
- Select tips or electrodes and welding wire for various gauges and sizes of metals to be welded IAW WPS’s or other pertinent documents.
- File and fit parts and make simple setups before welding as required.
- Operate robotic weld machines with oversight of higher labor grade welder.
- Must maintain weld certifications as required specific to current assignment.
- Assist higher labor grade welders as necessary. Keep machines and immediate work area clean and orderly. Refer any problems to “A” welder, Lead or Foreman.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must have weld certifications and have the ability to maintain certifications.
- Must be able to handle moderate physical activity.
- Must have at least one year welding experience.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)