Saint Augustine Aviation Maintenance is a independent Aircraft maintenance facility located at the Northeast Florida Regional Airport in historic St. Augustine, Florida.
Our modern and large aircraft maintenance facility of 10,000 sqft provides regular maintenance to a large flight training fleet in addition to regular services on non-turbine aircraft.
We have been constantly growing and are hiring entry level A&P's and experienced General Aviation A&P's in addition to Aircraft maintenance assistants and helpers.
We are willing to invest in our technicians and looking to build a stable and consistent team of mechanics. Saint Augustine Aviation Maintenance offers many opportunities to grow including paid IA upgrades.
- Organize the workflows
- Create parts lists and oversee inventory
- Problem solving
- Maintain manual and electronic records
- Prioritizing work orders
- Perform 100hr inspections
- Repair squawks
We are offering:
- Pay up to 26/hour based upon experience
- Sign-in bonus
- Relocation assistance
- PTO after 90 days of employment
- Health Insurance and matching 401k after 90 days of employment