KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and instill industry-related concepts and skills, critical thinking skills, computer skills, and ability to foster a productive learning environment.
- Must be able to deliver instruction in a variety of methods, and produce instructional outcomes.
- Must have proven ability to lead, including the ability to act as an advocate for the College in all partnerships.
- Position may require the ability to work a flexible schedule including periodic evening or weekend hours.
- May be required to enter or teach at off-campus worksites, if applicable.
- Must be capable of performing routine physical activities associated with the training program, including the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 40 pounds, and demonstrate proper physical requirements associated with performing job functions.
- Provides leadership and quality job skills training in a safe, clean environment.
- Maintains a positive and productive learning environment by working collaboratively with students, staff, faculty, and College partners.
Salary Schedule D1 $38,153 - $82,543 (9-month salary), based upon the Alabama Community College System Salary Schedule to be determined by the applicant’s education and years of applicable experience. Applicant acknowledges that if selected for the position that applicant’s placement on the applicable salary schedule will be dependent upon the verified information provided.
Applications must be received by May 7, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
Incomplete or late application packets will eliminate the possibility of an interview. Application packets submitted after the deadline date will eliminate the possibility of an interview. The submission of all required application materials by the deadline is the sole responsibility of the applicant.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE:Applicants must submit a complete packet which consists of the following:
- Completed ESCC Application for Employment
- Current resume
- Verification of experience to equal the required years for the position included above.
(Verification of experience should be on company letterhead or form and include the applicants name, title, dates of employment, and duties and responsibilities while employed. All letters must be dated and include an original signature of authorized personnel. If an employment verification cannot be obtained due to a legitimate reason, an applicant may submit copies of other trustworthy documentation such as appointment letters, contracts, pay stubs, military forms or W-2 forms documenting the term of employment)
Employment is contingent upon employer verification of work experience. Only applicants who meet the required qualifications and submit a complete application packet by the deadline will be considered. Applications submitted by fax, email, mail, or hand delivery will NOT be accepted.
Applicants must adhere to the College’s prescribed interview schedule and must travel at their own expense. All applications become the property of ESCC.
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and guidelines, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of a clearance notification from a criminal background check. The candidate hired will be responsible for the nonrefundable minimum cost of $17.40 for the criminal background investigation. Additional charges may apply.
Enterprise State Community College is an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-verify). E-verify electronically confirms an employee's eligibility to work in the United States as required by the Department of Homeland Security.
Enterprise State Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Alabama Community College System, including all postsecondary community and technical colleges under the control of the Alabama Community College Board of Trustees, that no employee or applicant for employment or promotion, on the basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, without limitation, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, sex, age, or any other protected class as defined by federal and state law, shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. Enterprise State Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees.
The College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding. More than one position in the same job classification may be filled from the applicants for this position should another vacancy occurs during the search process.
Enterprise State Community College application for employment form is available at www.escc.edu and should submitted online.