Aircraft Maintenance Control Managers: 37229
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Control Managers in Farmingdale, New York.
The Aircraft Maintenance Control Manager is responsible for performing a variety of analytical, and technical functions in support of Line Maintenance. They work directly within the Maintenance Control Center while monitoring aircraft MEL items, and other aircraft log entries. plan, schedule, and provide positive control of all maintenance performed on or in support of assigned aircraft.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer control center calls in a professional and efficient manner;
- Plan and schedule aircraft through all phases of assigned maintenance;
- Initiate maintenance actions to the work centers for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance as required, and assign priorities and completion times;
- Perform progress checks on work assigned.
- Maintain current aircraft status keep cognizant divisions and work centers informed of the status of aircraft and related equipment;
- Prepare necessary aircraft parking plans and movement schedules;
- Maintain aircraft logs according to current directives;
- Ensure that maintenance instructions are prepared when required, and provide the necessary control to ensure compliance by work centers concerned.
- Assign a job control number to each maintenance action.
- Receive completed and processed source documents from the quality assurance division and file for historical purposes.
- Take necessary actions for reporting aircraft accounting data, aircraft engine accounting data, and other required reports.
- Highschool diploma/GED
- General aviation experience strongly preferred
- Experience in a 145-repair station is strongly preferred;
- Working towards an aviation degree in related field (i.e. A&P Mechanic, private pilot; aviation administration).
- Previous administrative work experience required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)