The Aircraft Maintenance Manager (AMM) is responsible for the evaluation, performance, and management of all aircraft maintenance requirements. The AMM will make recommendations associated with the aircraft needs and performance to ensure upkeep, airworthiness, and market value of the aircraft and will coordinate with the Director of Maintenance and Operation Control Center on service updates for assigned aircraft. Will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to administer all aspects of the aviation maintenance program including but not limited to: initiating and coordinating all maintenance activities, management of all maintenance tracking programs, maintenance provider oversight and supervision of all assigned staff members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee Airworthiness of the Priester aircraft fleet.
- Ensure all required scheduled maintenance is performed in accordance with Priester’s GMM and the manufacturer’s recommended inspection programs.
- Audit and update all maintenance tracking programs. (CAMP, CMP, etc.)
- Perform records reviews and audits to ensure accuracy of Flight times, compliance, and CASS reporting.
- Interfaces with operations via flight following software to schedule maintenance activities.
- Maintains the Repair Station and Customer Airline authorization rosters.
- Conducts oversight visits to vendors as aircraft process through off sight inspections.
- Manage assigned staff members.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the DOM.