IA Twin Commander Garrett Engine Specialist
Aviation Search Group •
We are partnered with one of the largest and newest Fire Fighting companies in the Western United States to find a Twin Commander Garrett Engine Specialist with an A&P and an IA for a full-time position to maintain a fleet of Twin Commanders. Based out of Fort Morgan, CO you will support multiple aircraft throughout the Western United States.
- Ensuring airworthiness as defined within 14 CFR by researching permanent records, maintenance tracking program, FAA Airworthiness Directives and Manufacturer’s Service Bulletins/Customer Bulletins for assigned aircraft.
- Complies with internal company policies and procedures or any company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document.
- Communicates effectively and accurately with the vendors and other internal departments.
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any unsafe conditions.
- Performs quality maintenance, preventive maintenance, and inspections to conform within the standards established by the company, Federal regulations and industry standards achieving the highest reliability goals.
- Provides technical support, as needed, to other staff or management.
- Reviews and ensures all required entries into the aircraft logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in accordance with company and FAA requirements.
- Updates and interfaces with computerized maintenance tracking program.
- Must be able to work alone with little supervision.
- Must be willing to travel for breakdowns and routine maintenance during fire season.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and be on a Part 135 drug testing program.
- A&P & IA
- Five years aviation maintenance
- Twin Commander and Garrett TPE 331 experience
- Part 135 and 137 single engine, twin engine, piston, and turbine aircraft experience
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat products, and internet navigation capabilities
- Proficiency in FAA regulations including AD's, 337's and logbook entries
- Strong mechanical / troubleshooting skills and able to work independently
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)