The Assistant Director of Operations/Lead Dispatchers primary responsibility is to work directly with the current interim Director of Operations, coordinating the addition of new aircraft and aircraft types to the D0-85, supporting a rapidly growing fleet.
You will aid the process of developing and implementing operational programs that ensure the safe and compliant execution of mission objectives for flight operations under 14 CFR Parts 91 and 135. In addition, you will drive the safe and organized execution of various flight operations functions and programs including, but not limited to; aircraft management, aircraft maintenance, record keeping, FAA relations and operational control.
Key responsibilities include:
- Update and Optimize the General Operations Manual (GOM)
- Develop and maintain flight crew records ensuring compliance with policies and applicable regulations.
- Maintain a working relationship with the FAA Flight Standards District Office (FSDO)
- Responsible for maintaining all company flight operations procedures, standards, and regulatory compliance.
- Responsibility for the company General Operations Manual.
- Oversight of all company training programs policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with the Director of Maintenance concerning maintenance policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that all crewmembers operating under CFR Part 135 are covered by a Federal Aviation Administration approved anti-drug program.
- Provide dispatch release and ensure that all flights are operated compliant with CFR Part 135 from crew duty and operations specs
- Must be highly knowledgeable of FAA regulations 14 CFR Parts 91 and 135 operations NTSB procedures operations specifications