Client Relationship Manager
, Nebraska, United States
Location: Teterboro LC (0033) Omaha , Nebraska 68144 , United States (US)
Based at the Customer location in Omaha, the Relationship Manager is responsible for continually building and strengthening
FlightSafety International’s relationship with each assigned Client/Customer. The goal
is to increase FlightSafety International’s revenues while encouraging and supporting
the Client’s Training Plan by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential
to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be
Sales and Marketing/Training Activities:
reliability between self, representing FlightSafety International, and
- Establish and maintain professional environment consisting of high level of trust and
centralized service for all FlightSafety International training related issues. If
- Act as single “point-of-contact” for specific Client(s)/Customer(s) providing
applicable, provide on-site account management services.
aviation training information, by assisting Client/Customer in scheduling and tracking
- Build and maintain rapport with all of client’s “key” employees.
- Establish self, representing FlightSafety International, as the primary source of
training Service Excellence Training, etc., based on research into Client/Customer’s
- Recommend new FlightSafety International training programs, i.e. Flight Attendant
projected wants and needs.
Marketing and Customer Support personnel in order to smoothly coordinate Client’s
- Develop rapport with each appropriate FlightSafety International Center’s Sales and
Training Plan with available training schedule at the Center.
- Knowledge of aviation terminology, Regulations, and course training requirements.
- Ensure all contractual obligations are met, including FSI obtaining renewal for new
Plan and future expansion of FlightSafety International’s business regarding that plan.
- Interact with Sales or Marketing Director regarding status of Client/Customer’s Training
specifications, and identify potential issues/obstacles to reaching optimum achievement.
- Monitor progress of Client/Customer’s Training Plan, according to current contract
missing recurrent training events. Monitor, on a consistent, continuous basis, the Customer’s training schedule, adding or
- Research and provide suggestions/solutions to resolve those issues/obstacles, i.e.
deleting courses, as needed.
previous and/or current training.
- Coordinate with Center management to resolve customer dissatisfaction regarding
Sales or Marketing Director, based on interaction with Client/Customer’s employees
- Provide feedback regarding Client/Customer’s estimate of training effectiveness to
who have received FlightSafety International training.
and verbally, on an agreed upon, timely basis to the Sales or Marketing Director
- Report status of relationship with each assigned Client/Customer, both through writing
meet monthly to review current invoices and past due receivables and negotiate any
- Develop relationship with Client/Customer’s Accounting department. Objective: to
disputes. Interact as liaison between Client/Customer’s Accounting department and FlightSafety
International’s Corporate Accounting representatives.
- Understands and utilizes SAP to ensure all FSI invoices are correct and issued in a
- Travel as required to implement sales and retention strategies.
or three (3) years&39; related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
- Associate&39;s degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school preferred,
of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be
in related field.
public relations, etc.
- At least three (3) years’ avaiation experience in a related field, i.e. sales, marketing,
speak, understand, read and write
- Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to
PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised, as needed
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations
- Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner
- General knowledge of the following software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS
- Database - SAP, SAP CRM, preferred
- Other software programs may be required, as needed.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)