Corporate Sales Manager - Dallas, TX
As the Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing JSXs market-share and Drive incremental corporate and leisure revenue through corporate accounts, travel agencies and TMCs across direct, PFP, GDS and codeshare distribution channels. You will be responsible for executing the sales strategy developed in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team to exceed the companys revenue targets.
What makes a successful Corporate Sales Manager?
- Creating Strong Relationships
- Required: B.A. in Business or related field
- Required: 2-5 years in sales within commercial aviation, hotel or other travel related industries
- Required: Existing relationships with travel agencies and corporate travel departments at companies in JSX markets
- Familiarity with Google Business Solutions, Salesforce.com, Marketo, etc.
- Travel 50 of the time, in/around California, Nevada and Texas
- Other duties, responsibilities, and/or projects as assigned.
Pay & Perks
Compensation range for this position is $90,000-$100,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. Most qualified Candidates will receive an offer near the starting point of our range.
- New Crewmembers become eligible for health benefits on the 1st of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $68/month (100 employer paid premium Dental & Vision, $1,050-$2,100 annual company HSA contribution to medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic & international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate family
- 401(k) match – JSX will match 50 of up to your first 8
- Generous PTO plan
We are not only a lifestyle carrier, but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing what’s best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination. We’re all about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! JSX is your runway.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)