Director of Operations
- Manage all facets of operations including aircraft pre-purchase inspections, aircraft inventory (Status, Due list, equipment, programs, visual inspections, logbook review, etc.) MRO relations and cost management, technical details for aircraft specifications.
- Manage the aircraft programs with transferring programs from seller to buyer, overseeing the program payments and terms with inventory aircraft.
- Work with sales and contracts teams on strategies and execution for aircraft acquisitions and manage aircraft completion, refurbishment and scheduled maintenance as necessary.
- Ensure inventory aircraft are airworthy and ready for viewings.
This position will be based in the U.S. Can be a remote position for the right applicant that is located in a major city with an international airport. This is a full-time position with a salary, plus commissions.
- Minimum of five years experience in managing aircraft pre-purchase inspections or maintenance operations management required.
Significant travel, including international
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)