Breeze is hiring- join us!
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
The Director of Pricing and Revenue Management leads the Pricing and Revenue Management team in maximizing total revenue for the scheduled service network. They are responsible for forecasting revenue, creating revenue reporting, adjusting revenue models, and implementing pricing strategies. They need to have excellent logic, critical thinking, analysis, and decision-making skills and a solid understanding of Pricing and Revenue Management best practices.
Here’s what you’ll do
Here’s what you need to be successful
- Maximize total revenue for the scheduled service network
- Develop and continually improve revenue reporting to increase visibility and areas of improvement
- Create revenue forecasts and adjust as necessary
- Oversee improvements to revenue models, systems and tools
- Monitor competitive fare activity and execute appropriate strategic responses
- Drive revenue analysis and make quick decisions to improve revenue performance
- Effectively convey market level strategy and results to the executive team
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Business, or similar discipline
- 3+ years experience at the Manager or above level in Pricing, Revenue Management, or similar discipline
- 5+ years experience in Pricing, Revenue Management, or similar discipline
- Experience with modeling in Microsoft Excel
- Solid Mathematics and Economics background
Perks of the Job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Airways values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.