Expanding Company seeks Engineering Manager capable of being responsible for the assignment, generation, schedule, tracking, management and proof-checking of all engineering documentation required to support L2 operations. This includes, but is not limited to, STC data packages, Engineering Orders, Specialty Fabrication documents for test boxes and other equipment and any other technical documentation needed to accomplish the particular project goals. This position will further be responsible for research and evaluation regarding technical feasibility for the installation of new avionics systems into various airframes as determined by L2 Executive staff.
Company Quality Policy:
L2 is committed to quality and continuous improvement in all areas of our organization. We provide solutions based on our customers’ needs and are dedicated to ensuring that all expectations are surpassed. We are fanatical in ensuring our solutions meet or exceed regulatory and customer requirements. Working as a team, all employees are involved in the continuous quality improvement process to ensure that the company goals for quality, timeliness, responsiveness and innovation are met, thereby ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Daily oversight of personnel, QC and customer representative interaction. Develop systems/protocol to maintain L2 standards (to include process, engineering, and CAD)
- Development and/or refinement of L2 engineering processes
- Project scheduling to include all disciplines for both internal L2 resources and outside resources as required
- Advance planning/tracking of paperwork, resources, customer responsibilities, data submittals
- Coordination between the customer, L2 resources and L2 FAA coordinator as required
- Coordination and support for field personnel assigned to perform troubleshooting or other on-aircraft task requiring engineering support
- Final sign-off authority for all L2 generated engineering documents. Review to include not just technical content but also adherence to drafting standards and other critical formatting issues
- Meet all Federal Aviation Regulations and Customer technical requirements
- Compliance with all Company, Customer and FAA Quality Procedures
- Any and all activities required to get the job done and implement contract