FCI Aviation specializes in hiring pilots, technicians, and cabin crew for the world's major Airlines, and the growth of our organization has created a unique opportunity for the right individual.
Due to strong demand of Business Aviation personnel, we are urgently seeking a General Manager to build and grow our Business Aviation department, which provides top quality aviation staffing and back office support to customers, including time collection, payroll advances, payroll taxes, workers compensation, general liabilities, drug testing and all compliance needs, coordinator support, etc.
The ideal candidate will be a role up your sleeve type of individual who will work incredibly hard and is comfortable wearing different hats during the growth stage of the business – including sales, recruitment, and human resources.
In this role, you will work closely with the CEO to start, grow, and scale our Business Aviation department into a market-leading business and building a high-performing team. If you are seeking a fast-paced, fun, and family-oriented environment with amazing colleagues, this is the job for you!
We are looking from someone who has:
- Integrity and Accountability
- Experience managing a budget and P&L
- Obsession with superior customer service, excellence, and providing clients with personalized service.
- Knowledge and experience providing flight departments/MRO facilities with risk management solutions, workers compensation coverage, liability insurance, W-2 employment administration, and payroll support.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client.
- Desire for continuous improvement and willingness to embrace role variations that come with growth