Instructor / Check Airman
Westwind Helicopters, Inc •
• Conducts aviation training and evaluations as assigned in accordance with the company pilot training programs.
• Ensures standardized pilot training to insure procedures are adhered to in accordance with the company pilot training programs.
• Assists the Chief Pilot in keeping current, training standards for procedures and aircraft maneuvers.
• Assists the Chief Pilot in the continuous improvement of the company pilot training programs.
• Conducts classroom instruction as required.
• Operates aviation simulators or Flight Training Devices as required.
• Submits required reports as directed.
• Submits timely and accurate expense and work-over requests in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot and/or Director of Operations.
• Prior experience as an FAA Part 135 instructor
• Previous experience in training curriculum development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to work independently
• Gulf of Mexico or similar experience preferred
• Must have Bell 206L and Bell 407 experience in Part 135 Operations. S76A or C++ Model experience is a plus.
• Must have a current FAA Class 2 medical
• 1 Year/300 hours in the Offshore Oil and Gas environment
• ATP with 4500 hours PIC
• 200 hours within the preceding 12 months
• Instrument Proficient
•Experience with Garmin 430/530 series GPS
Westwind Helicopters offers its employees and their families a complete and competitive benefits package which includes:
• Employer provided Health Vision and Dental Insurance
• Short Term Disability 90 percent
• Long Term Disability 90 percent
• Life Insurance $15000
• Holiday Pay five calendar holidays
• Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Simple IRA 3% match
• Commensurate with experience
Westwind Helicopters Inc. is committed to employees customers and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies programs and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly Westwind Helicopters INC prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Westwind Helicopters and its employees including recruitment employment promotion transfer training working conditions wages and salary administration employee benefits and application of policies
Occasional between Tx & La
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)