Serves in a hybrid role that manages, designs, and implements procedures relating to organizational development while providing ongoing support for all OD/LMS systems utilized. Performs advanced LMS (SumTotal) administration functions and designs learning content. Responds to inquiries from Republic Associates regarding training activities; handles all registration, confirmation and reporting activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
PROGRAM AND PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
- Drives scalable and dynamic learning materials and interactions. Effectively manages multiple projects, initiatives, content, and learner platforms.
LEARNING SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES:
- Applies Learning Management System (LMS) power-user knowledge and skills to develop and manage workflow processes and publish content.
- Maintains LMS functions for course offerings, registrations, wait-listing, and report generations.
- Establishes and documents streamlined processes to drive improvement. Automates processes to scale with evolving customer needs.
- Creates sessions in the LMS to drive learning engagement. Creates learning paths to drive the career journey of our Associates.
- Builds deployment processes and mechanizes communication to scale learning products.
- Perform troubleshooting of production issues, updates for cases and tickets requiring changes and enhancements to existing functions.
- Ensures data and course build is conformant with the current tool and satisfies business requirements.
- Supports remote learning technologies (e.g. video and web conferencing), and other learning modalities (e.g. podcasting, video filming and editing, microlearning).
- Creates standard training reports via the learning systems on a set schedule and on request.
SUCCESS MANAGEMENT AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT:
- Creates needs analysis and evaluation plans.
- Constructs, distributes, analyzes and interprets learning metrics. Ensures data-driven approach to understand performance issues and development needs. Evaluates training effectiveness, and behavioral and business impact.
- Draws conclusions, produces summary reports, and makes recommendations to address specific challenges. Watches for and alerts team of any evolving trends. Troubleshoots, problem solves, and analyzes root causes.
- Designs and develops learning materials that drive engagement and career development. Develops and Maintains E-Learn modules utilizing LMS – Sum Total and other learning solutions. Edits learning materials on multiple tools and platforms.
- Creates processes and establishes Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Communicates process variability and defects appropriately to minimize negative impact on customer experience.
- Writes and edits papers and monthly/quarterly reports on data finding, analysis summaries, recommendations for improvements, and/or idea sharing.
- Maintains web and collaboration sites (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, etc.), and other process systems with current information about programs, events, and materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in education - experience
- 3 - 5 years experience in LMS management, instructional design and development, adult learning theory
- Must be a SME in SumTotal Learn and/or other Learning solutions such as Articulate, Camtasia, etc.
- Prior experience in Workday strongly preferred.
- Current knowledge of latest business trends that focus on E-Learning.
- Proven team player. Ability to manage and positively influence stakeholder relationships.
- Skilled at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done and understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow. High level of comfort with ambiguity.
- Possess strong process and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze information, identify key issues and relationships, and draw logical conclusions by identifying the root causes of problems and develop solutions.
- Communicate effectively, openly, honestly, and consistently with others, actively listen and acknowledge what others are saying; responds to statements and comments of others in way that reflects understanding.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and partner with manager.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Makes day-to-day and long term decisions used to support strategic direction. Decisions often require extensive analysis and strategic planning.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Able to move about the work environment.
Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Typically not exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
Travel up to 5 of the time, including overnight stays.