ST Engineering is a global technology, defense, and engineering group with a diverse portfolio of businesses across the aerospace, smart city, defense and public security segments. With our U.S. headquarters based in Alexandria, VA, we have major operations in over 50 cities across 23 states, employing about 7,000 people in the country. At ST Engineering, we enable a more secure and sustainable world through innovative technology, products and solutions across diverse market segments. For the latest news about the group, visit www.stengg.com and follow the ST Engineering LinkedIn page.
Benefits & Culture
An opportunity to join ST Engineering, the world’s largest commercial aircraft MRO, in San Antonio, Texas.
We offer competitive pay and an attractive benefits package.
You will be treated like family at our San Antonio aircraft maintenance facilities.
We offer a wide range of opportunities that our employees value and make ST Engineering the best place to work, learn and grow.
We attract, engage, and retain the most talented people and offer a range of benefits, including:
- Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Applicants (limited-time only)
- Overtime Pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time-Off
- On-site Medical Clinic
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company-provided Uniforms
- Six Nationally Recognized Holidays
- Company-sponsored Events Throughout the Year
The Manager, of Regulatory Compliance, shall be responsible to the Director of Quality for coordinating activities towards achieving regulatory compliance throughout the organization and acts as liaison with the FAA and the other airworthiness authorities. The Manager, Regulatory Compliance, will lead the efforts in responding to letters and concerns related to regulatory compliance and effect changes as needed to ensure effective corrective actions are put in place.
- Acts as a liaison with the different regulatory authorities (in coordination with the Director of Quality and Manager Quality Assurance) with regard to certification, audits, and other matters.
- Initiates, reviews, and coordinates responses to any concerns or letters arising out of the FAA or airworthiness authority inspection to ensure that VT SAA remains in compliance with the regulations.
- Perform data analysis of concerns and findings from customers and regulatory authorities to track trends and recommend measures to prevent a repeat of non-compliance.
- Works closely with the Quality Assurance team to track and verify the effectiveness of the corrective actions submitted to the FAA.
- Initiates, reviews, and coordinates VT SAA’s different Airworthiness Agreements and applicable CAMP deviation letters with all the customer programs.
- Coordinates applications for Repairman Certificates with the FAA.
- Assists the Director of Quality and the QC Manager/Chief Inspector in the performance of duties, as necessary.
- Champion improvement initiatives that would drive regulatory compliance
- The Director of Quality or the VP/GM may assign any other assignments.