As our ideal candidate,
- You have basic knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety rules, Human Factors, Human performance/-limitations, and regulations as they apply to safety and environmental aspects of aircraft maintenance operations
- You can demonstrate intermediate to advanced computer literacy and have an excellent understanding of Engineering IT systems
- You will have experience of working within the scope of legal regulations and company requirements including sound knowledge of EASA/CAA airworthiness regulations
- You have experience managing a team
- You can provide a clear direction both inside and outside your team, including to relevant stakeholders such as customers and management
- You can focus planning activities on cost control and productivity, demonstrating excellent organizational and planning skills necessary to coordinate workload
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to effectively execute the work scope
- You have interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members and all levels of management
- You have commitment to growing individual capability by motivating, coaching and developing others. You can delegate effectively and encourage team working, you must be considerate and respectful in all aspects of your work
- You will have business awareness and understanding of business change processes
- You have EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License or equivalent
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have basic knowledge of aircraft maintenance programs for business jet aircraft
- You have basic knowledge of aircraft maintenance inspection programs for business jet aircraft
- You can demonstrate responsibility for your own work and continued professional development
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.