At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Contracts team within Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Mid-Level Contracts Management Specialist 3 to join its team in supporting the planning, submittal, and development of proposals and subsequent contract negotiation and administration in Hazelwood, MO. This individual will represent Boeing and will work frequently with DLA and other DoD customers, as well as a wide-range of businesses and functions across Boeing. Through close coordination with these customers and internal disciplines, the selected candidates responsibilities will include RFP review, PPOA and proposal development, proposal reviews, negotiations, contract award and post award activities for DLA contracts. This is an opportunity to work with top program and functional talent on exciting and dynamic campaigns directly aligned with the Boeing Global Services (BGS) strategy.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience working both independently and in team environments
- Experience with analytics, communication and problem solving
- 2+ years of experience with proposals, contracts and/or contract terms
- Experience in proposal development and contract negotiations with U.S. Government customers
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities
- Experience leading a team or program
- Experience functioning in a cross-functional environment
- Experience and/or training on FAR and DFARS compliance
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.