The ODA Administrator is responsible for the administration of the Citadel ODA Office under FAA Order 8100-15B and in accordance with the Citadel ODA Procedures Manual.
The position holds regulatory responsibility for all Citadel ODA STC development projects, STC Amendments, Minor Changes, Validations, and is the Citadel ODA primary point of contact with the FAA-ACO. The Administrator coordinates the regulatory activities of the ODA and manages the ODA Unit Members and Unit Members. Additionally, the Administrator is responsible for preparing and issuing quarterly reports to the ACO and conducting/ hosting annual audits, as outlined in the ODA Procedures Manual.
- Lead the effort to establish new ODA Office, including the development and maintenance of a company ODA Procedures Manual.
- Review new company projects and assists Sales, Planning and Engineering Leadership with project estimation.
- Provide Certification management oversight for ODA projects.Assuring compliance with FAA regulations, policy, guidance, and directives.
- Provide leadership to the ODA administrator(s), if required, including overall certificate management and oversight of the STC ODA Unit. This includes guidance in the form of White Papers, etc., documenting the preferred methodology that the ODA Unit and Unit Members will follow in finding compliance with regulations and guidance material.
- Facilitate communication between the FAA, STC ODA administrator(s) and the appropriate Unit Members on technical and certification issues.
- Coordinate with Unit members to determine whether projects meet Major/Minor criteria and participates in defining the Project substantiation and FAR compliance requirements.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Unit Members, Certification engineers to derive standards to maximize the ODA authority.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget, and for fostering a "Right First Time" culture to keep certification costs to a minimum.
- Coordinate/ manages internal audits, and ensures all UMs are trained and certified, and that records are maintained per the ODA Procedures Manual.Manage the performance of all authorized functions, including implementation of corrective action for deficiencies identified by self-audit and the OMT.
- Responsible for managing the ODA Procedures Manual and Unit Member Listing revisions.
- Assemble, check, approves, and submits STC packages, validation requests, etc.
- Maintain records of training, qualifications are current for each ODA unit member.Organize company-provided ODA training for ODA Unit Members and UM applicants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strive for continuous process improvements and increasing efficiencies in execution and delivery with safety as a priority.
- Deal with Customers in a cordial, respectful and professional manner, and to see to it that all personnel behave accordingly.
- Lead by example at all times; through professional behavior, integrity, commitment to the company and compliance with its policies.
- Ensure the highest quality service, safety standards and performance, with the objective of exceeding customer satisfaction in the re-delivery of airworthy, reliable and clean aircraft, in a timely manner.