- Will provide leadership over all of our engine contracts, with specific focus on the Power By The Cycle programs. Powerplants include CF6-80A contracts, CF6-80C2B6F contracts and the 80C2B6 PMC contracts with our customers.
- In this role the manager will be responsible for administering the contracts to include all of the CDRL’s between CAM and our customer and CAM and our supplier. This includes ensuring derate, hour/cycle data is properly accounted for, billing is handled in a timely and efficient manner, engine additions, deletions and contract penalties are all understood and administered.
- Will provide leadership and oversight of our tear down program.
- Provides dedicated support to drive urgency, compliance, and parts
- Will provide leadership over the selection of parts for repair, movement of those parts to repair vendors/sites, and the return and handling those parts within our inventory system.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)