ATP is a global information services and software company that exists to make flying safer and more reliable. Our products help reduce operating costs, improve aircraft reliability, and supports technical knowledge sharing and collaboration within the general and business aviation, military/defense, commercial aviation, and OEM industries. We have deployed solutions for multiple Fortune 100 companies, supporting more than 75,000 aircraft maintenance professionals worldwide. As a global company, ATP has more than 7,500 customers in 137 countries, with nearly 50 years of experience in the information services and software industries. A few months ago, we acquired Flightdocs, a leading provider of cloud-based maintenance, inventory, and operations software.
Reporting to the Director of Product for Flightdocs and based in our Bonita Springs office, you will be expected to contribute early to the product roadmap while also focusing on listening and asking questions often. Success in this role will be accomplished by understanding and documenting our customers’ challenges while also being able to share those challengers with the team.
What You’ll Accomplish - Your Performance Objectives
- From day 1 and on an ongoing basis, you will complete discovery/design process with a successful hand-off of epics/user stories to engineering. Achieve successful software delivery working with UX/UI and engineering along the way to remove impediments. Positively collaborate with product, engineering, marketing, and operations throughout the process, from discovery to market release
- From day 1 and on an ongoing basis, you will successfully partner with UX/UI and others to interview users, validate designs and requirements, gather and summarize feedback from customer users
- In your first 3 months, you will be owning:
- the product roadmap
- feature requests categorized per system area and prioritized via collaboration
- the Backlog of groomed / estimated epics/user stories with clear requirements, designs and acceptance criteria
- In production feature utilization / user adoption
Who We’re Looking For - The Personal Competencies That Matter
Trusted advisor to customers and colleagues. You establish domain expertise by learning our industry and conducting deep discoveries. Gain the trust of the customer with showing them a better way and leading
Takes Initiative. We lead by example in the Product organization. You will seek proactive solutions to problems or roadblocks and be able to pull people together towards this common goal
Business acumen. You have the ability to understand the desired strategic outcomes for ATP and effectively prioritize market needs, problems and solutions with these outcome in mind
Skilled communicator. You have the ability to be clear and concise in all methods of communication—verbal and written—with an understanding that effective communication is key given the remote state of most of our employees
How we work – The Core Values that Define Our Culture
We are at our best when we:
- are selfless team players. We work together to achieve our goals and we put the team ahead of ourselves.
- are driven to succeed exceed. We take pride in our work and in exceeding expectations.
- find a better way. By seeking to understand the challenge, we work to improve the process and solution.
- are simplifiers (not complicators). We focus on solutions and not obstacles. We take action and ownership. We gather the right people in the room and drive to a solution.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)