JOB TITLE: Proposal Management
LOCATION: Wichita, KS
We are a national staffing firm working with some of the top-tier aerospace companies in the world! And we are looking for first-class employees to work with our clients.
- Are you a US persons as noted in the Job description?
- Do you meet the educational requirements for this job?
- Do you meet the experience requirements for this job?
- Are you able to commute to the job location or are you able to relocate for the role?
- Contract 12 mos. - potential for extended term
- Medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare
- Robust 401K
- Potential for bonuses
- Sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify
- Has operational control over the proposal plan.
- Directs Volume Leads, Section Leads, Proposal Coordinators, and proposal production personnel.
- Implements proposal processes and planning.
- Sets and manages proposal schedules, plans, deadlines, and progress monitoring.
- Develops the proposal outline and compliance matrix. Obtains (or advises appropriate managers regarding the need for) proposal staffing and other resources.
- Oversees the coordination of all proposal activities.
Typical duties of this role include:
- Support the Capture Manager by managing and directing proposal preparation tasks and personnel - Prepare the proposal plan - Transform capture strategy into aligned proposal strategies and themes - Direct development of the proposal outline, confirms compliance with the bid request, and uses it as a key proposal configuration control medium - Analyze the solicitation document, and allocate proposal requirements against the proposal outline to prepare a compliant and responsive proposal - Ensure proposals are compliant with all proposal instructions - Support, participate, and respond to review censuring accuracy, consistency, and compliance of the proposal with solicitation requirements - Build the proposal compliance matrix and track fulfillment of all requirements - Develop the initial story boards in preparation for dissemination to writers for completion - Review writer, storyboards, graphics, and section drafts to ensure requirements are adequately addressed within page allocations - Conduct regular proposal progress status meetings and maintain the proposal schedule - Develop plans for the interim reviews and internal evaluation of the technical, management, cost, and past performance volumes and any additional required submittals - Direct writing, editing, and rewriting efforts to achieve a persuasive, customer-focused, clear, and concise proposal - Work with the section/volume leads to achieve inter-volume compatibility - Develop a team review plan and support each Team Review Lead in coordination with the Capture Manager - Assess Final Proposal Review recommendations with the core capture team and incorporate approved recommendations into the final proposal - Direct the Proposal Coordinator configuration control and proposal production activities -Complete reasonable and normal duties associated with the Proposal Manager position, as directed by the business development, Capture Manager, or Proposal Center Director
- Requirements:3-5 YEARS WITH BA, 1-3 YEARS WITH MBA
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service.
We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
Keywords: aerospace, aviation, aircraft