Quality Assurance Manager - Hialeah, Florida 20249
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Quality Assurance Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for an opportunity in Hialeah, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: - Maintain the repair station roster for the repair station by ensuring that changes in personnel or job duties are reflected on the roster within five (5) business days as required by this manual.
- Train, direct, supervise, and assist all personnel performing work under the repair station certificate as directed by Vice President of Operations.
- Ensure that inspectors performing RII inspections are qualified and trained in accordance with the operator's program prior to performing work under Section 145.205. (If applicable)
- Ensure that the requirements of the Internal Quality Monitoring Program
Submit reports of serious defects or recurring un-airworthy conditions in accordance with the procedures described in this manual.
- Coordinate and distribute revisions to this manual. Ensure that the manuals kept current and accurate.
- Coordinate FAA inspections as delineated in this manual.
- Respond to any request for inspection of this repair station's certificate.
- Ensure that work accomplished outside the repair station's fixed location is performed in accordance with this manual.
- Will perform duties specified in the Repair Station Quality Control Manual for shelf life program in the absence of the
- Purchasing/Stock Room Manager. (Back-up Shelf Life)
- Ensure appropriate calibrations and checks are made on the tools and equipment used by the repair station (including technician's personal tools). (Primary Calibration)
- Ensure records of all calibrations and checks are kept current and the calibrations are performed in accordance with the standards and procedures described in this manual
- Audit all maintenance function contractors before use and maintain the results of those audits.
- Establish and maintain the repair station employment, training and osha records.
- Continuously review the repair station's training program to ensure all the repair station's training needs are met.
- Manage the QA /QC department, including staffing, development and training of personnel.
- Provide regulatory affairs oversight and quality leadership for product development, operations, and commercial activities.
- Lead multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams to support ongoing improvement of LGT standards and compliance.
- Establish, maintain, manage and continuously improve the Quality Management System in compliance with FAA and other applicable regulations and standards.
- Liaison with the FAA, third party auditors, customer auditors and other regulatory inspections.
- Participate in the Management Review Process, regulatory strategies, product submissions, licenses and registrations.
- Any other high-level management tasks as needed.
- Reports directly to the VPO.
- Ability to perform gap analysis and implement immediate improvements.
- Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment that results in employee safety and well-being.
- Oversees the corrective action program, verify the effectiveness of corrective actions and the overall quality assurance system.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or 5 years of experience in a management role.
- A&P Certified
- Experience leading inspection teams
- 5 years of experience in Quality management, inspection services on a 145-repair station.
- 5 years of experience in plant operations, Engineering, continuous improvement role.
- A dynamic leader who can energize the team
- Ability to problem-solve, with knowledge of Quantum.
- The expert wrote and verbal skills with the ability to communicate in a straightforward manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cultural awareness.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)