Repair Station Director
Aviation Search Group •
We are working with a growing aircraft maintenance service provider who is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager/Supervisor to lead their part 145 MRO operation. This is an excellent opportunity for a tech savvy individual who can ensure efficient processes, increase profitability, and lead a team of highly experienced Maintenance Technicians. This position is full-time with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Oversight of all Repair Station and Avionics activities
- Liaison to the FAA and other regulatory authorities
- Project pricing, planning, scheduling, and execution
- Communicating project status to company leadership and aircraft owners
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Assigning priorities to staff and projects
- Interact with OEM Technical Advisors for troubleshooting of aircraft and engine system
- Five plus years of Business Aviation Maintenance experience
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Strong leadership and communication skills are a must
- IA License Preferred.
- Knowledge of Part 145 and 135 Regulations
- Broad Knowledge and hands-on experience with various aircraft to include turboprops up to mid-size corporate jets.
- Experience in an aviation related management or supervisory role preferred
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)