PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Site Manager will be the single interface for the Contract Field Team (CFT) at Naval Air Station (NAS) Jacksonville providing Organizational “O” Level Maintenance Support for P-8 aircraft assigned to Squadron VP-62 in support of Commander Naval Air Forces Reserve (CNAFR). Manage day-to-day organizational-level support maintenance in accordance with (IAW) the scope of the Performance Work Statement (PWS). Coordinate and manage technical and administrative operations and all other aspects of support program to ensure timely availability of weapon systems to meet specified operational requirements. Ensure Contractor Maintenance Services (CMS) meet or exceed contract performance requirements. Provide expertise and advice on technical, and logistical matters and the effective use of CMS efforts. Coordinate maintenance program IAW all applicable Navy maintenance management documents and directives.
- Performs duties as single interface with Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and submits required reports accordingly including but not limited to: Certificate Of Completion and Acceptance (COCA), Certificate of Service (COS), Manning Reports, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), etc.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Corporate CFT Program Manager and submits required reports accordingly including but not limited to: Certificate Of Completion and Acceptance (COCA), Certificate of Service (COS), Manning Reports, Weekly Activity Report, Payroll, Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), etc.
- Performs duties as primary interface with Corporate Director of Quality and submits required reports accordingly.
- Provides local oversight of Quality Management System (QMS), training and safety programs.
- Accountable for assigned Company Owned Property, Government Furnished Property, and Government Furnished Equipment.
- Documents work performed on appropriate forms, electronic database and definitive sheets, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Employees will receive a health and welfare fringe benefit of $4.00 for every hour worked.
Employees are offered medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in KAI’s 401k plan. Employees accrue vacation time in accordance with the Department of Labor’s Area Wage Determination.
Employment is contingent on (a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) you successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and (d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date, if needed; and (e) KAI commencing performance on this contract.
KAI is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.