Station Manager - LAX
Certified Aviation Services, LLC •
STATION MAINTENANCE MANAGER - LAX
Maintenance Manager, LAX
The Los Angeles Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the Los Angeles operation to ensure quality, schedule and budget are achieved by coordinating with all departments supporting the station. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing a successful customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors all events related to customer aircraft, coordinates with appropriate leads to ensure that customer commitments are met. Identifies event discrepancies and provides customer with appropriate options.
- Review customer invoices for accuracy of signoffs, labor, material issues and pricing.
- Achieve customer performance objectives
- Ensures that pricing reflects customer commitments, and expectations.
- Resolves customer billing disputes.
- Company Internal:
- Manage station profitability
- The manager will directly manage staffing and schedules to maximize profitability and meet customer demands
- Review available vs. required manpower to assure proper capacity planning.
- Review and sign off bi-weekly payroll
- Hire / terminate employees
- Comply with all Company 145 Regulations / FAA regulations
- Comply with LAX Airport regulations, policies, and training requirements
- Manage material stockroom requirements including bin balance accuracy
- Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Bachelor degree or post-secondary education preferred.
- Must have extensive technical knowledge of commercial aircraft.
- Five years of previous line maintenance experience required.
- Strong Teambuilding leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building strong working relations with customers.
- Creating and fostering teamwork between station personnel and customer representatives.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical, as well as an FBI criminal background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)