Station Performance Manager SEA
Worldwide Flight Services, Inc. •
The Station Performance Manager will lead the Gateway Facility Administration team. In addition to supporting the recruiting and on-boarding of the new employee, this position will also lead the employee experience within the gateway. This role will liaison with the appropriate corporate HR departments to maximize the employee experience, lead and direct local initiatives designed to enhance and celebrate the employee experience while also fostering attendance accountability with the individual employee.
- Reviews and audits employee personal data in timekeeping system for accuracy and correction.
- Shaping employee experience through collaboration with stakeholders with respect to attendance and performance.
- Manage performance evaluations for hourly associates through new hire benchmarks and yearly thereafter.
- Manages the gateway matrix to insure data integrity and accuracy.
- Responsible for auditing data flow for processes related to the onboarding, change of status and terminations with the ability of analyzing data, identifying variances.
- In coordination with the recruitment team, ensure a consistent process flow of new hire onboarding
- Manage system access, setup and reporting including new hire training of system use.
- Works with compensation, payroll and HRIS teams to update system and maintain consistency with
- employee data.
- Supervises work of the facility administration team ensuring accurate data input and timely pay.
- Leads employee accountability discussions for attendance performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or prior work experience that compliments this role
- Prior experience leading a team of 3-5 members
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- High levels of integrity, professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- Proficient in Excel, pivot tables, VLOOKUP
- Open minded to multi-cultural norms and able to clearly communicate policy and expectations
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Flexible to be available to accommodate a 24/7 operation
- Remote working opportunities will be minimal in this role
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)