2022 Special Missions Capabilities Development
Textron Aviation •
Capabilities Development will work with the Technical Sales team to support sales management and field salespersons from headquarters. This role will provide the opportunity to communicate with our Special Missions Sales team and potential customers regarding aircraft sales and marketing matters.
- Receives phone calls from sales team regarding special missions capabilities and/or aircraft.
- Works through sales white papers to provide information on non-standard proposal requests to proposals team to own.
- Responsible for coordinating sales training, and for ensuring that the Sales team is aware of current and planned Special Missions capabilities.
- Communicates to sales personnel specific information regarding competitive products.
- Maintains a complete knowledge of special missions systems, capabilities, and suppliers.
- Research supplier offerings to keep abreast of changes that affect our competitive posture.
- Prepare meaningful reports for dissemination to the sales organization and management on new developments in special missions.
- Support development of IRAD business plans for future Special Mission capabilities
- Assist with updates to Special Mission marketing plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in required in Aviation, Business, Marketing, Engineering, or other related fields
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acts with customer expectations and requirements in mind
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)