Airborne Communications Technology Specialist
Provide Systems Engineering and technical support for aircraft and ground support communications and information programs.
- Evaluating and recommending technical approaches.
- Conducting requirements analysis.
- Preparing draft specifications.
- Analyzing software and hardware supportability/maintainability.
- Defining operational and mission requirements.
- Conducting the testing and certification/accreditation of airborne system architectures.
- Developing the communications action plan.
- Providing planning and technical support
- Lead the development of requirements.
- Prepare technical reports for senior Air Force leadership.
- Ten (10) years’ experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Relevant experience includes, but is not limited to, providing Operational Support Airlift/Executive Airlift (OSA/EA) and Mobility Air Forces (MAF) Airlift/Tanker Support communications systems support.
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active SECRET clearance.
- DoD experience a plus.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline).
- With a Master’s Degree (preferably in the fields described above); eight (8) years general experience of which at least two (2) years must be specialized experience is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)