Buyer/Procurement Analyst - Moorestown, New Jersey 18423
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Procurement Analysts for an opportunity in Moorestown, New Jersey.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Procurement of Airframe detail parts and assemblies from engineering drawings (build to print) in a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system and Systems, Applications, and Processes (SAP) system in support of various airframes.
- Source and purchase machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data to help determine feasibility of buying products and to help establish price objectives.
- Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
- Confers with suppliers and learns to analyze suppliers operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
- May prepare bid packages. Will work with many internal and external departments and customers.
Qualifications and requirements:
- BS in related discipline- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a US citizen
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC