Computer Systems Analysts: 34768
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Computer Systems Analysts in Patuxent River, Maryland.
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- Ability to work well as a team and as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a state-of-the-art test facility in support of the NAWCAD, NAST, other DoD services, and other activities as directed
- Responsible for administration of network infrastructure systems and computer hardware supporting ATR Communications Network
- Provide authoritative and detailed computer system information and connectivity to Range instrumentation engineers and technicians both within NAWCAD and at other government agencies and industry
- Intimately involved in various aspects of design, installation, validation and accreditation of numerous networking protocols, interfaces, applications and technologies
- Administer and maintain classified and unclassified computer communication systems and networks at ATR
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience performing the stated functions, in lieu of post-high school education/training.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Security + certifications required
- Additional skills in scripting, Syslog, and Microsoft systems desired
- Knowledge of DoD and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process, network and computer security policies and practices related to test range operations is highly desired
- Occasional overtime including nights and weekends required
- Linux knowledge a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
- High school diploma or equivalent. Successful completion of technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school in computer programming, operations, or computer systems management; or successful completion of at least 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) of courses in computer programming, operations, or systems management from accredited college or university.
- Currently hold a US Secret Clearance and Ability to obtain and maintain US DoD Top Secret Security clearance, throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.zr
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)