Electrical Technician III
Tyonek Services Group •
- Performs as Lead Electrical Technician on military and commercial aircraft electronic system installations.
- Performs extensive troubleshooting of communication and electronic equipment
- Interpret engineering designs and drawings
- Provide technical direction, training, and guidance to lower level technical personnel as necessary
- Read, interpret, and supports development of electrical fabrication and installation drawings
- Perform fabrication, installation, and troubleshooting of control, power, Video and RF cables and harnesses on aircraft
- Use complex hand and installation tools
- Use both In-Shop and Flight-line test equipment for troubleshooting and testing
- Develop work instructions for production and modification teams
- Work as a modification team leader coordinating workflow and task assignments during the integration process
- During modification; perform in-process inspection and final inspections for assembly and installation design conformance
- Travel may be required
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace is desired
- High school diploma or graduate equivalency diploma
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of significant experience in
demonstrating installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of complex
communications equipment and electronics equipment, 8 of those years on a
- Must have experience leading modification teams
- Provide technical direction and guidance to lower level technical personnel
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Graduate of a technical school is preferred
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances.
- May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
- May be required to work in varying temperatures and weather
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under
Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA
provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring.
TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment
opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek
Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal
employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination
because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender
identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status,
physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason
prohibited by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)