The successful candidate must have exceptional communication and listening skills, along with a passion for instruction. Other qualifications include:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) per FAR 65.71 and 65.73;
- Must have five years’ experience working on Cessna 207A, 208B aircraft with PA31-350 and BE1900C experience;
- Must have five years’ experience and skills associated with a training program in compliance with FAR 135.433 and the performance of Aviation Maintenance Training and OSHA requirements;
- Must have a high-level of computer proficiency;
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and consider the impact to various business units;
- Must be able to travel without restriction throughout Alaska, on small aircraft, working in variant climates and environments;
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule with overtime assigned when the operation dictates;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, maintaining focus and meeting deadlines;
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS);
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and pre-employment drug screen;
- Must be comfortable working in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
RavnAir Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with RavnAir Group depends solely on your qualifications.