JOB TITLE: NDI Technician
LOCATION: Kinston, NC
We are a national staffing firm working with some of the top-tier aerospace companies in the world! And we are looking for first-class employees to work with our clients.
- Are you a US persons as noted in the Job description?
- Do you meet the educational requirements for this job?
- Do you meet the experience requirements for this job?
- Are you able to commute to the job location or are you able to relocate for the role?
- Contract 12 mos. - potential for extended term
- Medical, dental, and vision plan with United Healthcare
- Robust 401K
- Potential for bonuses
- Sick pay, and holiday pay for those who qualify
- Responsible for using analysis techniques to evaluate the properties of a materials, components or systems without causing damage.
- Utilize Non-Destructive inspection methods (liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, thermography, shearography, eddy current, ultrasonic, radiography) to verify parts and processes are in compliance with customer engineering requirements.
- Set-up and standardize NDI equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results. Establish techniques from approved general procedure or work instructions for final approval. Conduct system performance checks in accordance with applicable process standards.
- Provide necessary guidance and/or supervision to trainees. Perform audit surveillance on non-destructive inspection processes and initiate and document any non-conformances according to specification, process and procedures.
- Interpret codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control NDT methods. Assume technical responsibility for the NDT facility, equipment and staff. Prepare, verify and approve procedures and work instruction for technical adequacy. Provide training, examination, and certification of personnel.
- Perform audit surveillance on non-destructive inspection processes and initiate and document any non-conformances according to specification, process and procedures.
- MUST already have NAS-410 Certification and proof of UT hours (Signed off by a Level III NDI).
- Candidate has to provide Poof of Training and OJT for Level II Ultrasonic NAS410 Certification, Signed Off by a Level III NDI.
- Hands on experience on Non-Destructive inspection methods (ultrasonic)
- Experience with Graphite Composites in relation to Aerospace.
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair, and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is why we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests while also providing industry-leading customer service.
We support the majority of aerospace OEM's and tier 1 suppliers across the United States.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)
Keywords: aerospace, aviation, aircraft