Chipton Ross Inc •
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Planner for an opening in Greenville, SC.
DURATION: 12 months
RESPONSIBILITIES:Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations relating to specific portion of the product for guidance of production workers. Plans detail operations from blueprints, engineering orders, change notices, and other engineering releases. Determines the need for tooling and makes recommendations for the design and planning of required tools.
This position will be responsible for ensuring success for the following tasks.
- Generate Operatives or Network Orders for production operations
- Process and Maintain Production Change Requests (PCR)
- Maintain Drawing Cabinet
- Ensure all drawings packages are up to date to latest revision
- Maintain Engineering Action Requests (EAR) Pen & Ink changes
- Production Meeting Coverage
- Generating and Monitoring the Holes report, as required
- Ensuring all work cards are accounted for and signed off prior to aircraft delivery
- Releasing Network Orders/Operatives
- Releasing QAR (Quality Action Request)
- Releasing WI's per schedule
- Print Network Orders as required
- Print supporting PDF files for reference
- Maintain Tally
- Operational Risk Management Identification
- Maintain Document Locator Cards
- Inventory Work Cards
- Clear Planning Rejects
Prepares shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinates with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements. Maintains progress reports, schedules, and other related records.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)