Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of applying adhesives, primers, and topcoats with HVLP (high-volume, low-pressure) spray equipment.
- Familiar with mixing ratios.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written specifications.
- Ability to work in fast-paced moving line/batch process environment.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.